View Profile Tommunism

6 Movie Reviews

Great

This is great ... kinda cheesy...but still really fuckin awesome. Good job guys:)

Tommunism.

Sex

Will,
When are you going to pay the child support? Sizzline here can't go to school without shoes. AND DON'T give me that bullshit how you sent her shoes in the mail. Will..for the last time..used condoms DO NOT work well as shoes! For the love of Jesus. Sizzline asks about her daddy all the time..and each time she does it kills me to say "Your Daddy is a fucked up unemployeed bastard who eats his own dandrif". Every time I say that a little piece of me dies. Come back home Will. I'll make your favorite meal, Denny's Dumpster Surprise.

Love,

Tommunis m

Stamper responds:

Baby, I SENT THE SHOES LIKE 4 DAYS AGO. Just because the post office aint' werk you can't blame me. I'm sorry baby...<b>I'm SORRY!!!</b> This is the best I can do dammit, and you keep insulting me infrunt of Sizzline...why don't you tell her the truth? You were a slut and you couldn't keep your legs shut, TELL HER THAT. Love you baby.

FUNNY AS HELL

O MY FUCKIN GOD..that is SSOOOO FREAKIN FUNNY. One may think I'm offended by this...BUT THIS IS FUNNY:) I'm not joking either..everything in here is true. I didn't go to parties..I didn't get laid...it's FUNNY CAUSE it's TRUE:) CONGRATS TO THIS GUY. Make more...they are funny:) It's flattering in a way...you made me laugh dude:)

PS...SEE MY SADNESS AT www.tommunism.com

5 Game Reviews

Awesome!!

I kept falling through the floor.....also I'm 14 and think I know better than everyone.

Tommy

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

did you know this game was 50% LUA and 60% HEXCODE?

Exellent Work

Well drawn, well scripted, nice concept, and nice use of geological trivia. Overall 10, play this game.

Good Work,

Tommunism

NUMBER 2...CHOOSE NUMBER 2

Number 2. If you don't choose #2...my mom is going to kick your ass.

Tommunism

Will Stamper is a Dead beat dad..he doesn't pay his child support.

37, Male