Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

My Pants are Wet

I watched this movie..had an orgasim, then sat here for about 15 minutes in shock. Now, there is about 1lb of sperm caked around my crotch..so I have to go get the paint thinner to clean it off.

Love,

Tommunism

Star Wars 3: AOS Star Wars 3: AOS

Great

This is great ... kinda cheesy...but still really fuckin awesome. Good job guys:)

Tommunism.

dedication to my mother dedication to my mother

awwwww

Dude....all I can say is...awwww. *wipes tear from eye* good job man.
As for you assholes that rated this poorly...I want you all to go fuck yourselves. Especially you Ravanos. I may not believe in God..but at least I have a shread of compassion. Go fuck yourself assholes.

Matt...good job...sorry about your loss. If your mother were here..she would have no reason not to be proud:)

Tommunism

Keeblur Keeblur

Sex

Will,
When are you going to pay the child support? Sizzline here can't go to school without shoes. AND DON'T give me that bullshit how you sent her shoes in the mail. Will..for the last time..used condoms DO NOT work well as shoes! For the love of Jesus. Sizzline asks about her daddy all the time..and each time she does it kills me to say "Your Daddy is a fucked up unemployeed bastard who eats his own dandrif". Every time I say that a little piece of me dies. Come back home Will. I'll make your favorite meal, Denny's Dumpster Surprise.

Love,

Tommunis m

Stamper responds:

Baby, I SENT THE SHOES LIKE 4 DAYS AGO. Just because the post office aint' werk you can't blame me. I'm sorry baby...<b>I'm SORRY!!!</b> This is the best I can do dammit, and you keep insulting me infrunt of Sizzline...why don't you tell her the truth? You were a slut and you couldn't keep your legs shut, TELL HER THAT. Love you baby.

Flash Rant Flash Rant

FUNNY AS HELL

O MY FUCKIN GOD..that is SSOOOO FREAKIN FUNNY. One may think I'm offended by this...BUT THIS IS FUNNY:) I'm not joking either..everything in here is true. I didn't go to parties..I didn't get laid...it's FUNNY CAUSE it's TRUE:) CONGRATS TO THIS GUY. Make more...they are funny:) It's flattering in a way...you made me laugh dude:)

PS...SEE MY SADNESS AT www.tommunism.com

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

FUCKIN WOW

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS....WOW. I couldn't write a review that would describe the sheer...amazement of this movie. Jesus Christ.

Guy w/ Camera in Woods... Guy w/ Camera in Woods...

DO WHAT

Hey..guy below this review...HAVE YOU EVER MADE A FREAKIN FLASH MOVIE. You are trying to sound all technical and shit...it's NOT THAT HARD TO MAKE SOME SHIT LOOK. Anyways...this is fuckin hilarious:)

1 x 5 (-moby-)      [1.2] 1 x 5 (-moby-) [1.2]

Do what?

Don't get me wrong...the music is cool...but it's JUST FUCKIN CIRCLES DANCING AROUND!?!!! I'm sure it took some work...but the only thing that makes this movie is the music by Moby.

Flame Demo Flame Demo

HATE

Man, What the fuck? Seriously, what sort of demo was that. Sure the graphics are good and stuff, but why the FUCK DOES THIS PIECE OF FUCKIN GARBAGE HAVE A 3.13 RATING? This guy and 100 of his friends vote for it? Piisssshhhhaawwwwww...this doesn't deserve much higher than a 2. Shit, I've found better stuff in the dumpster behind Denny's...and trust me..I'VE LOOKED. NOTE: Sorry if you don't like this review...I'm really fuckin tired and I felt like bitching about something and this was the first thing I saw that was worth bitching about.